- The content of the BACK UP EVENTS website is intended to inform about the activities, products and services of the company, the offer and provision thereof in accordance with its terms and conditions and to facilitate the operation of the clients.
- Is the owner of the intellectual property rights over the images, texts, designs, animations, or any other content or elements of this website, or has the necessary permissions for its use, and therefore, its reproduction, distribution is prohibited , public communication and transformation.
- It rejects the responsibility that derives from the bad use of the contents and reserves the right to update them when they want, to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
- It does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links (links) or search engines of the web pages of The presence of links (links) on the web pages is for information purposes only and in no case supposes suggestion, invitation or recommendation on the same ones.
- The products and services offered on this website may be requested and / or contracted online by customers through the use of a system of codes and codes provided by the company that allow the unambiguous identification of them.
Data Protection Clause
- The client or user is also informed about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation, being able to use any of the communication channels of using the telephone service of customer service 932417938, or through the email email@example.com or, in general, by the communication measure you usually use. The department responsible for the automated file is the Administration Department of BCN: C/Tuset nº19 floor 6ª Puerta 3ª, where the client or user can also be directed in writing in case you find it necessary.
- The client or user accepts that their data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes referred to in the first paragraph, to other entities. Likewise, the client or user accepts that or the referred companies, send them information about the goods or services that they commercialize. The acceptance of the client or user so that their data can be processed or transferred in the manner established in this paragraph, is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 6 and 11 of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th.