What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer or mobile device when accessing certain web pages. They allow the page to store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits in order to facilitate navigation and provide personalized services.
What cookies does this page use?
- Cookies that allow you to keep the user identified during your browsing.
- Analysis cookies, necessary for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all users. In this case we use third-party cookies: Google Analytics (it allows us to know information about the number of visits, pages visited, browsing time, browsers used, etc., with the aim of developing statistical reports on web traffic, the audience , etc.).
- This page may use third-party cookies, from the link on social networks or add-ons external to the content. You should consult the cookies policy of the page corresponding to third parties to obtain information about these cookies.
Cookie; Purpose; Expires
PHPSESSID; Maintains the user’s status through page requests; Session
_ga; Analytics; 2 years
_gat; Analytics; 1 hour
_ci_session; Unclassified; 2 hours
accCookie; Political acceptance of cookies; 1 year
How can I disable cookies?
The user can choose to allow, block or delete cookies through browser settings. The following links tell you how to do it with each browser:
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Configuration of cookies in Safari
- Configuration of cookies in Opera